Table of Contents
After your loved one has passed, you’re going to have to pick up the pieces and deal with everything. Unfortunately, this will be harder than you could ever imagine. We understand how you feel. Our junk removal experts are ready to help you resolve this problem. We’ll get rid of your junk so you can focus solely on grieving the loss of your loved ones. Call today to schedule an appointment with our junk removal specialist today or tomorrow.
How To Prepare For Our Estate Cleanout
Before we arrive, it is pertinent to make sure you’re ready for our service. Please complete the steps below to ensure everything goes smoothly.
- Start by collecting important documents. For instance, you should get your loved one’s financial records, retirement paperwork, and insurance information. Collect these items to prevent them from being thrown away by mistake.
- Check everywhere. Remember that some people tend to hide stuff around the home when they get older. Your loved one might fit into this category too. Carefully check every corner of your home to find out if they were hiding anything.
- Keep all memorabilia and souvenirs. If you have any sentimental items, be sure to keep them. You might regret throwing these items away. Keep a few so you can remember the person who recently passed away.
- Get your friends and family members involved. Remember that you’re not the only one who cared about the deceased. Therefore, you should work with other family members to ensure you don’t throw away something they want.
- It is wise to work with an appraiser. Doing so will make a big difference in the long run. An appraiser can help you avoid throwing away something that could be valuable. They’ll help you make informed decisions.
- Once you’ve found out what you’re going to toss, find a way to get rid of these items. You can sell some and donate others. You’ll benefit greatly from doing both.
- Finally, you should remember that we’re always here to help. Our qualified junk specialists have been dealing with unwanted junk for a long time. Therefore, we’ll get rid of your junk safely and in an eco-friendly way.
Let The Professionals Handle It
Before tackling this on your own, you should call us. Let us handle it for you. Schedule an appointment with us so we can help you. We offer all types of cleanout services, including apartment cleanouts, real estate cleanouts, estate cleanouts, and foreclosure cleanouts.