Table of Contents
You need a few appliances at home. For instance, you’ll need a refrigerator, stove, washer, and dryer. The only problem is that these appliances aren’t going to last a lifetime. After a few years, the appliance is likely going to malfunction. When it does, you’ll need to remove it from your home and dispose of it so you can replace it. Although it seems easy, it won’t be. Most appliances are heavy, bulky, and difficult to deal with. We recommend letting us help you.
Our junk experts offer comprehensive appliance pickup and disposal services. We’ll do our best to ensure that your appliance is recycled. After all, you don’t want the appliance to waste away in the landfill and harm the environment.
Disposing Appliances Near You
When you’re ready to dispose of your unwanted washer, dryer, or fridge, call our office. We’ll tell you more about our service before scheduling an appointment for you. It is only a matter of time before our technician reaches our home and removes the appliance for you. We’ll do whatever is necessary to get and recycle the appliance for you. We can also donate it to a nearby charity for clients who want this. You’ll find out more about our service below.
- Start by calling our number and scheduling an appointment.
- In general, one of our friendly representatives will reach your home at least 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled appointment.
- Then, our technician wants to take the appliance from your property. You’ll receive a bid price from us, so you’ll know what you’re going to pay.
- If you agree with our price, the appliance will be removed from your property right away. We’ll take it to a nearby recycling center or donation center for you.
Tossing Your Old Microwave In The Garbage
Microwaves contain many materials, including plastic, metal, glass, and more. Plus, the microwave will have several electronic gadgets. If these components are sent to the landfill, they’re going to waste away and harm the environment. It is best to recycle or donate the microwave so you can protect the environment. If you’re dealing with a good microwave that still works, donate it. Someone will be happy to take it from you.
If it doesn’t work, we can help you recycle the microwave.
Why You Should Recycle Small Appliances
It is always a good idea to recycle your small appliances. It may seem easier to dump it somewhere, but you shouldn’t. Instead, you should find a safe, eco-friendly way to get rid of the item in question. Remember that it can be costly and harmful to the environment to produce new metals. When you recycle your unwanted appliances, you’re helping a manufacturing firm get the metal they need. Therefore, they won’t have to harm the environment and produce more.
Appliances That Can Be Recycled
You’ll be thrilled to know that many old appliances can be recycled. For instance, we can help you recycle your toaster, microwave, oven, fridge, and washing machine. Our skilled technicians can take any old appliance you have. We’ll make sure it is recycled and taken off your hands.
Disposing Of An Old Appliance
When trying to dispose of an old appliance, it is pertinent to do so correctly. Otherwise, you’re going to harm the environment and create problems for others. Use the tips below to avoid such issues.
- First, you should consider donating the appliance to charity. If it still works, the charity will be happy to take it. They’ll take the item and give it to someone in need. Otherwise, they’ll sell it and use the money for something good.
- Try selling it. Even if the appliance has stopped working, you can likely sell it for parts.
- Finally, you can recycle it. Once you’ve done that, the metal will be reused for other purposes.